This is NO Conspiracy Theory, fraud just the same
“Greater Israel” – (Gen 15,18-21) “That day God made a covenant with Abram, saying: To thy seed will I give this land, from the river of Egypt even to the great river Euphrates.”
From the actual King James Version:
18 In the same day the Lord made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates: 19 The Kenites, and the Kenizzites, and the Kadmonites, 20 And the Hittites, and the Perizzites, and the Rephaims, 21 And the Amorites, and the Canaanites, and the Girgashites, and the Jebusites.
kenites in the Bible Definition:
smiths, the name of a tribe inhabiting the desert lying between southern Palestine and the mountains of Sinai. Jethro was of this tribe (Judg. 1:16). He is called a “Midianite” (Num. 10:29), and hence it is concluded that the Midianites and the Kenites were the same tribe. They were wandering smiths, “the gipsies and travelling tinkers of the old Oriental world.
HEB: הַקֵּינִי֙ וְאֶת־ הַקְּנִזִּ֔י וְאֵ֖ת הַקַּדְמֹנִֽי׃
NAS: the Kenite and the Kenizzite and the Kadmonite
KJV: The Kenites, and the Kenizzites, and the Kadmonites,
INT: the Kenite and the Kenizzite and the Kadmonite
Jewish historian scholars have established that at least 90% of all Jews come from a Turkish-Mongol mix of people and are largely sourced from the Khazar Kingdom. These “Jews” have no blood-link to the Israelites of the Bible.
The Jewish scholar Arthur Koestler provided overwhelming evidence, for the above in his famous 1976 work, “THE THIRTEENTH TRIBE – THE KHAZAR EMPIRE AND ITS HERITAGE” showing, “that in the 8th century, Khazaria which was greatly made-up of the Turkish-Mongol mixed people known as Khazars, converted to their national religion of Judaism which was based on the Babylonian Talmud.
These same people then migrated to eastern Europe, especially to Hungary and Poland, taking their Babylonian religion with them. “The Khazar origin of the numerically and socially dominant element in the Jewish population of Hungary during the Middle Ages is thus relatively well documented.” Page 144. “As already mentioned, the trade in fox and sable furs, which had been flourishing in Khazaria, became another virtual Jewish monopoly in Poland. (Page 157 )
Benjamin Freedman, another Jewish researcher, wrote his famous treatise FACTS ARE FACTS in 1954. Freedman quotes from many historical sources and shows that the vast majority of Jews derive from the Turkish-Mongol mixed people of the Khazar Kingdom of the 2nd to 10th centuries, NOT from Biblical Israelite stock.
Yet what Zionists do well is to promote Fraud. Fraud that they are Semites. Fraud that they have blood ties to the land they have stolen in Palestine. Fraud that to be against them is Anti-Semitic. Fraud that they are deserving of this because of their made up and promoted Holocaust, no longer with ANY basis in proven fact. Pure Fraud, to promote War and Control and Mass Deaths of Arabs, and it is not even Islamophobic (as they promote) as the Muslims are simply Goyim:
1. A Hebrew word used in the Jewish Scriptures (a.k.a. the Old Testament). The word literally means “nations,” and is always used within these scriptures to refer to the nations of the world. Significantly, within the Old Testament, Judah (the Jewish nation) itself is called a “goy.”
2. In the Old Testament, the Jews were called to be a nation separate from the other nations, which were all Pagan. And so, colloquially, all non-Jewish nations came to be called “goyim” as in “the nations” from which the God of the Old Testament had called upon the Jews to separate themselves.
3. A word used by some Jews to refer to Gentiles (non-Jews). The word can have derogatory connotations, such as the word “black” when used to refer to a person of African descent. It can be neutral or negative depending on the context and the intent of the speaker.
Singular = goy
1. “Gather together, gather together O shameful goy” – Zephaniah 2:1 (Referring to the Jewish nation)
2. Jews don’t eat pork, goyim eat pork.